Crydom's Solicon DRC3 Solid State Contactors are intended for frequently switching on and off three-phase loads up to 5HP, 600VAC 7.6A. They are available in two contactor options, DRC3P and DRC3R (reversing). The Solicon Contactor DRC3P is available in either instantaneous turn-on (for motor control) or zero voltage turn-on (for resistive loads). DRC3P is also available in either 2 or 3 controlled leg versions. The 2 legs control version is particularly suitable for motor control circuits where the neutral conductor is not utilized.
Have a question? Please visit the Help Centre. For questions about a specific order, please log in to your account.
If you encounter further problems, please contact us on 800-346-6873 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations