Power Integrations LYTSwitch-0 Off-Line Low Power LED Driver ICs integrate a 700V power MOSFET, oscillator, simple ON/OFF control scheme, a high-voltage switched current source, frequency jittering, cycle-by-cycle current limit, and thermal shutdown circuitry into a monolithic IC. The start-up and operating power are derived directly from the voltage on the DRAIN pin. This eliminates the need for a bias supply and associated circuitry and allows discrete inductors to be used. The fully integrated auto-restart circuit in the Power Integrations LYTSwitch-0 family safely limits output power during fault conditions such as short-circuit or open-loop, reducing component count.
Have a question? Please visit the Help Centre. For questions about a specific order, please log in to your account.
If you encounter further problems, please contact us on 800-346-6873 or email email@example.com.
Mouser ships most UPS, FedEx, and DHL orders same day. Global Priority Mail orders ship on the next business day.The following exceptions cause orders to be reviewed before processing. Most exceptions are cleared immediately but some may cause an order to ship one day later.
- If you provide any special instructions on your order
- New customer orders that require security or address verification
- Credit card security concerns
- An open account customer with a credit concern
- Import restrictions in some countries
- Orders exporting from the US due to export regulations